Speakeasy is an API DevEx platform. It gives you all the tools you need to bring your API to market and grow your customer base.
SDKs - Don’t put the burden of API integration on your users. Language idiomatic SDKs make API connections as easy as writing a single line of code. Speakeasy generates SDKs from your OpenAPI spec that are:
- Type Safe - Generated code is fully typed.
- Idiomatic - Generated code adheres to common lanugage conventions.
- Human Readable - Generated code includes comments and READMEs so that they are easy for developers to read and debug.
- Batteries-Included - Packages include telemetry, retries, and pagination.
API Portals - Move beyond API docs. Give your API users the ability to self-service:
- API key management - Enables your API users to manage long lived API keys that they can create and revoke themselves.
- View request logs - Enable your API users to troubleshoot API integration issues without engineering support.
- Analyze usage metrics - Enable your users to monitor and understand their usage of your API.
You don't need to install anything to use Speakeasy. Just:
- Create an account on speakeasyapi.dev.
- Upload your OpenAPI spec.
- Generate SDKs.
For more details, check out our Quickstart guide.
How Does It Works?
We built Speakeasy to be the API platform team for every company. We provide extensible infrastructure that gives you best-in-class API Developer Experience at a fraction of the cost of building it yourself.
There are two main components to the system:
- The SDK Generator: Parses an OpenAPI spec and is able to translate the contents into client libraries in a variety of languages.
- Request & Response Parser: Analyses your API's request/response data and uses it populate a series of externalisable react components that your users can use for self-service integration management.